Mar 7, 2015

Ain't She Sweet?

I'm absolutely in love with the new VCO Fairy Heads that are available in this round of The Arcade *-* The pack includes 1 mesh hair, body shape (no modify, I'm wearing my own btw), body skin and appliers for slink feet and hands.
My favorite so far is the "Pixie" head, her expression and tiny butterfly on her nose instantly got me. Only L$100 per play, although once more I did hunt a few yard sales because I immediately wanted Pixie 04 when I saw the vendor pic (and completely ignored the two rare ones lol). The A La Venta Yard Sale for example, has a few samples of the rare "Brownie" head ranging from L$550 to L$700, but Brownie is not one of my favorites... for now, Pixie has a special place in my heart *-*
I hope you enjoy this post :)
-*-
Eu estou apaixonada pelas novas cabeças mesh da VCO, a linha "Fairy" que estão disponíveis nessa rodada do evento The Arcade (L$100 a jogada). E ah, ela vem sim com skin pro corpo (padrão do SL) e appliers para pés e mãos slink. Bom, é claro que mais uma vez percorri algumas yard sales porque eu tinha o meu rostinho favorito assim que botei os olhos... a Pixie nº04. Pra quem se interessar, na yard sale A La Venta tem exemplares da Brownie, que é uma das duas raras possíveis de cair na gacha. Unidades da Brownie estão saindo de L$550-L$700 nessa yard (mas a Brownie definitivamente não é uma das minhas queridinhas...ainda prefiro a fofíssima Pixie haha).
Espero que gostem da postagem *u*
Head & Body Skin: VCO _ Fairy mesh Head _  [Pixie] _ 04 @ The Arcade L$100 per play
Hair: Wasabi Pills "Barbara"

Dress: -KanoYa- Vintage.Overall *NEW*
Wreath: :::WEG::: Le jardin de la fille hair wreath old gift
Pinwheel: NEO** Summer Pinwheel - 18 1 old gacha

Scene:
Tree: 8f8 - Single Young Sakura with Beads
Swing:{what next}Tree Swing Pose Prop (but the pose used is not from the prop, it's from Oracul)
Bird Cage: 8f8_Bird Cage

Mesh hands by Slink

Poses by Oracul/Kuso

No comments:

Post a Comment