May 15, 2016

Playing Koi

Hello girls!
The new Koi Pond by JIAN inspired me to do this cute post. The koi fish has a total of 10 textures and is animated to swim in a circle (of course you can pause this, as I did, for the photo). The textures of koi and pond are very well made and I really enjoy it. During this month, this product is available at We Love Roleplay event, with a 30% off discount.
I got this mermaid set called "Playing Koi" by The Siren Lair, the only thing I don't like is the tail is kinda fat and it looked VERY disproportionate in comparison with my thin and petite avatar. This is sad since the tail is very well made, has very good texture. Good part is you can grab a demo first and see it by yourself...oh and the set is very cheap, only L$50. I think the headpiece and the top are worth it (and if your avi is curvier, maybe the tail will look ok). Check it out!
Head: SOMEMORE / SaeBom Mesh Head - Basic *NEW* @SaNaRae
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Miyako hair-Fatpack
Mermaid Set: *TSL* Playing Koi
Pose: ).MYSTERIKA.( Mermaid Laying 2
SCENE:
Pond & Fishes: JIAN :: Koi Pond *NEW* @We<3Role-Play
Trees: Skye Enchanted Tree Tunnel main
          Skye Enchanted Woods v2 - 3 (trees)
Flower Field: LB_Bouton d'or Yellow{Rounded-Field}

No comments:

Post a Comment