Mar 5, 2015

My Lullaby...

The Arcade March is open, and first thing that caught my attention was the lovely Pixicat Wonderland Dress, only L$50 per play! It comes in two variations, for now I choose the pink one (remember I said I rarely play gachas and instead I hunt yard sales? *giggles*). Dress comes with a cute neck bow and a pattern layer you can attach to your dress (not shown). I'm really in love and I'll surely get more of it while is possible :D
-*-
O evento Arcade do mês de Março já está aberto, o primeiro item que chamou minha atenção foi esse vestido perfeito da loja Pixicat chamado "Wonderland", e ele custa somente L$50 por jogada! Vem em duas variações, no caso deste o laço no pescoço e a camada de textura rendada (não mostrados) dá pra anexar posteriormente.
 
Skin: VCO Betty
Mouth: VCO Lulu
Hair: Magika [03] Shine

Dress: -Pixicat- Wonderland.Dress nr.1 - Pink (xs) @ The Arcade L$50 per play
Headband: =Zenith=Tulips bloom Unicorn Headband (Milk)
Ears: +Half-Deer+ Velven Bunny Ears (Birthday) SECRET Gacha
Boots: .tsg. Preppy Boots - Sweet

Scene:

Cloud + Tree: 8f8 - Dreamer's Cloudland - Home Cloud
Lamp: 8f8 - Cupcake Light - * WHITE *
Pet 1 (Alpaca): *ionic* Ella  Old Gacha
Pet 2 (Deer): +Half-Deer+ Dik-Dik - Sugar @ The Arcade

Mesh hands & Lids by Slink

Poses by Marukin (NYU) / Imeka (Sits)

No comments:

Post a Comment