Jul 17, 2015

My Sweet Confectionist | Candy Fair 2015

Hello girls!
Last day of Candy Fair, I may be a bit late with this, but my internet have been trolling me again this week :(
I hope you enjoy the post!
MESH HEAD: .tsg.Mimi
HAIR: Blues. Nessa *NEW* @TSS

DRESS: ALTAIR* candy princess *NEW* @Candy Fair 2015
NECKLACE: Stockholm&Lima: Candy Collar (Princess) *NEW* @Candy Fair 2015
HAIRCLIPS: +Fawn's Demise+ Ooo Candy .Hairclip. *NEW* @Candy Fair 2015
GLASSES: .tsg. Kokoro Glasses - White
LOLLIPOP (mouthie): .tsg. Lollipop Love - Strawberry
POSE W/CANDIES: +Fawn's Demise+ Ooo Candy .Pose+Prop. *NEW* @Candy Fair 2015
MESH BODY: *COCO*_FashionDoll_Body_Peach

Scene:
CARRIAGE & SWEETS: Che Bella // Traveling Confectionist *NEW* @Candy Fair 2015
PUG ON CUPCAKE: Birdy gacha item
CUPCAKE SIGN: Exposeur - Cupcake Marquee - Pink *NEW* @Candy Fair 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment