Jan 13, 2016

Look of the Day

Hi Girls!
Long time, no pics! I was having a few internet problems, but I'm back and full of energy to catch up! I start with this cute little post and I hope you enjoy it a lot!
HEAD: VCO ~Elf Mesh Head [Elin] 006 gacha
HAIR (w/hat): TRUTH HAIR Austen *NEW* @Uber
DRESS: KITJA - Rebeca Sweatdress PINK *NEW* @Uber
WAIST SHIRT: KITJA - Rebeca Waist Shirt L.BLUE *NEW* @Uber
BAG: =Zenith=Pitbull Bag (Milk) - Unrigged *NEW* @Uber
SOCKS: fri. - Lydia.Socks (Tied Tops)
SHOES: .tsg. Cutie Sneaks - Pink *NEW*
POSE: KIRIN - Keiko

SCENE
Pathway: JIAN :: Iridescent Tile Path *NEW* @Collabor88
Tree: JIAN :: Holo-Tree *NEW* @Collabor88
Trailer: [Black Bantam] Mini Luggage Trailer - Blue -  RARE gacha
Chair: Sway's [Konrad] Chair. light
Pillow: Sway's [Text Emoticon] Pillows . <3 RARE gacha
Fence: [Toiz] pastel fence gacha
Satellite: [Toiz] satellite dish gacha
Scooter: floorplan. vintage scooter / audrey [add me] gacha
Puppies: Fawny - My little puppy @ N21 gacha

No comments:

Post a Comment